Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Story Through Shoes - Part 2

So I meant to be more up to date with this and post each day since my first post, but haven't felt great so here we go!

Day 15:

These shoes were purchased about 3.5 years ago when these were cute. I totally thought they went with work stuff, and now I hardly wear them. Maybe because they remind me of my mom too much. Basically they're alright but definitely not near the top of the list.

Day 16:

These are my go to on a hot day but I need to be work appropriate. Can't necessarily wear flip-flops but need to be cute but need to be casual. I think I've had these for at least 4 years so they've done pretty well. They are pretty fun, I think. The only bad thing about these ones are that the leather in between your toes definitely makes a nice little blister the first few times you wear them.

Day 17:

Yes, number one of many Old Navy Flip-Flops. I got these ones to go along with an outfit for trip number two to Santa Cruz to work at Mission Springs. The have seen many beaches and had many trips through the sun and dirts. Stayed pretty clean huh?! That's because they have definitely seen the shower too thanks to sandy beaches.

Day 18:

These were definitely purchase for work.. I'm pretty sure I loaned these to a few friends. They've been to a number of interviews so I'm not sure whether to be thankful for the shoes or totally pissed. Either way, they have stayed comfortable the whole time.

It's getting tough to find shoes some days because I want to wear certain things or am saving certain shoes for certain outfits. The end is not near that is for sure.

1 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger caramac said...

dutcher! I love this. what a great idea!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home